Type: Overhung, Single Suction
|Max. Capacity:||M3/Hr||1 to 40|
|USGPM||5 to 175|
|Discharge Sizes:||MM||25 to 50|
|Inches||1 to 2|
MODEL HBU (OH2)
The HBU is especially designed for low flow, high head applications and constructed to API 610, 11th Edition standard. Single stage, Barske type semi open impeller with diffuser style discharge and radially split casing. Also available as VBU/VBU2 single and two stage vertical inline design for offshore applications or where space is limited.
- Ultra low flow/high head capability beyong the range of standard end suction pumps.
- Bespoke designs tailored to project requirements.
- 300# flange ratings, end suction, top discharge design.
- Available in all API 610, Table H1 materials.
- CNC machined Barske semi-open impeller and diffuser giving precise control of hydraulic geometry.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Rigid shaft design for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
- Heavy duty, roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Labyrinth bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heatsink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Pre-grouted baseplates or non-grouted baseplates.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.