Type: Between Bearings, Multi-Stage Barrel Pump
|Discharge Sizes:||MM||50 to 150|
|Inches||2 to 6|
MODEL HDC (BB5)
The HDC multi-stage is a diffuser-casing, barrel pump with tandem impellers and balancing drum to carry axial forces. The HDC is designed for applications requiring the performance of a ring section pump but demanding the robust design attributes of an API 610 barrel pump.
- Centerline supported casing with top/top nozzles.
- Bespoke designs tailored to project requirements.
- #300/#600/#900 flange ratings up to 150 bar MAWP.
- Available in all API 610, Table H-1 materials.
- Estimated MTBR up to 50% longer than equivalent BB3 designs.
- Fully enclosed, dynamically balanced impellers.
- Cylindrical roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Labyrinth bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- 4 frame sizes, 12 hydraulics, 14 stages.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heatsink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Pre-grouted baseplates or non-grouted baseplates.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.