Type: Between Bearings, Multi-Stage, Axially Split
|Discharge Sizes:||MM||80 to 300|
|Inches||6 to 16|
MODEL HMU (BB3)
The HMU API 610 Type BB3 is an axially split, high pressure, multi-stage, horizontal, between bearing pump. Many BB3 pumps are in service on crude oil pipelines in many parts of the world. Its robust casing and custom hydraulics are specifically designed to meet project requirements.
- Centerline supported, multi-stage, axially spilt casing.
- Bespoke designs tailored to project requirements.
- #300/#600/#900 flange ratings.
- Available in all API 610, Table H-1 materials.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Rigid shaft design for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
- Cylindrical roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Labyrinth bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heatsink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Pre-grouted baseplates or non-grouted baseplates.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.