Type: Overhung, Single Suction
|Discharge Sizes:||MM||40 to 300|
|Inches||1.5 to 12|
MODEL HPU (OH2)
The HPU is an overhung, horizontal, centerline mounted, single stage, radially split process pump. It has the broadest performance range in the industry and is used in heavyduty refinery, petrochemical, gas processing and offshore oil production services. Fully compliant with API 610, 11th Edition
- Wide hydraulic coverage.
- Bespoke designs tailored to project requirements.
- 300# flange ratings, end suction, top discharge design.
- Available in all API 610, Table H1 materials.
- Cast or fabricated impellers, for expanded hydraulic coverage.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Rigid shaft design for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
- Cylindrical roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Labyrinth bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heatsink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Pre-grouted baseplates or non-grouted baseplates.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.