Type: 2 Stage, End Suction
|Discharge Sizes:||MM||100 to 250|
|Inches||4 to 10|
MODEL HPU2 (OH2)
The HPU2 is a two stage, overhung end suction pump for clean liquid and medium flow/high head applications. Higher specific speed due to the two stage design also offer higher efficiency. The HPU2 meets the intent of API 610, 11th Edition and is suitable for a wide range of applications in refinery, petrochemical, gas processing and offshore oil production services.
- Two stage design with wide hydraulic coverage.
- Single seal offers cost savings, especially where expensive flush plans are required.
- 300# flange ratings, end suction, top discharge design.
- Available in all API 610, Table H1 materials.
- Cast or fabricated impellers, for expanded hydraulic coverage.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Rigid shaft design for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
- Cylindrical roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Labyrinth bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heatsink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Pre-grouted baseplates or non-grouted baseplates.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.