Type: Overhung, Single Suction
|Max. Capacity:||M3/Hr||1 to 40|
|USGPM||5 to 175|
|Discharge Sizes:||MM||20 to 50|
|Inches||3/4 to 2|
MODEL HPUL (OH2)
The HPUL is the low-flow version of the HPU, single stage, radially split process pump. Custom engineered enclosed impeller design with "modular" volute inserts can offer any low flow/high head hydraulics. Utilizing the HPU bearing housings for maximum interchangeability the HPUL is fully compliant with API 610, 11th Edition.
- Unique low flow/high head capability beyong the range of standard end suction pumps.
- Bespoke designs tailored to project requirements.
- 300# flange ratings, end suction, top discharge design.
- Available in all API 610, Table H1 materials.
- Cast or fabricated impellers, for expanded hydraulic coverage.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Rigid shaft design for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
- CARB toroidal roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Labyrinth bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heatsink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Pre-grouted baseplates or non-grouted baseplates.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.