Type: Between Bearings, 1 Stage, Radially Split
|Discharge Sizes:||MM||100 to 500|
|Inches||4 to 20|
MODEL HRU (BB2)
The HRU single stage, radially split ISO 1 3709 / API 610 Type BB2 pump offers the widest range of hydraulic performance in the industry. The HRU double suction impeller provides reduced NPSHR for tough services in refineries and other critical applications.
- Centerline supported casing with top/top or side/side nozzles.
- Bespoke designs tailored to project requirements.
- 300#/600#/900# flange ratings, side suction or top suction designs available.
- Available in all API 610, Table H-1 materials.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Rigid shaft design for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
- CARB toroidal roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Labyrinth bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heatsink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Pre-grouted baseplates or non-grouted baseplates.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.