Type: Between Bearings, 2 Stage, Axially Split
|Discharge Sizes:||MM||150 to 400|
|Inches||6 to 16|
MODEL HS2D (BB1)
The HS2D ISO 1 3709 / API 610 Type BB1 is an axially split, two stage, horizontal, between bearing pump. Many HS2D pumps are in service on crude oil pipelines in many parts of the world. Its robust casing and custom hydraulics are specifically designed to meet project requirements.
- Centerline supported, two stage, axially split casing.
- Bespoke designs tailored to project requirements.
- 300#/600# flange ratings.
- Available in all API 610, Table H-1 materials.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Rigid shaft design for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
- CARB toroidal roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Labyrinth bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heatsink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Pre-grouted baseplates or non-grouted baseplates.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.