Type: Vertical Inline, Radially Split
|Discharge Sizes:||MM||40 to 250|
|Inches||1.5 to 10|
MODEL VPU-B (OH3)
United VPU-B inline pumps with bearing frame are designed for pumping applications covering a wide variety of produced or process fluids such as produced water booster, crude oil booster, propane transfer, reflux, or gas oil. For applications in confined spaces, the VPUB provides much of the HPU hydraulic coverage. Fully compliant with API 610, 11th Edition.
- Bespoke designs tailored to project requirements.
- 300# flange ratings, side suction, side discharge inline design.
- Available in all API 610, Table H-1 materials.
- Cast or fabricated impellers, for expanded hydraulic coverage.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Cylindrical roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Grease or pure mist lubrication.
- Labyrinth bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- PureMist lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heatsink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Mounting plate/sole plate.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.