Model: VBU/VBU2 (OH3)
Type: Vertical Inline, Radially Split
|Discharge Sizes:||MM||40 to 250|
|Inches||1.5 to 10|
MODEL VBU/VBU2 (OH3)
United VBU single and two stage inline pumps are specially designed for low flow/high head applications outside of the performance range of standard API 610 pumps. The VBU was originally designed as a direct replacement for problematical OH6, integrally geared, high speed pumps that often experience recurring gearbox and bearing problems. Well suited for a wide variety of process fluids and in confined spaces such as offshore platforms. Fully compliant with API 610, 11th Edition.
- Bespoke designs tailored to project requirements.
- 300# flange ratings, side suction, side discharge inline design.
- Available in all API 610, Table H-1 materials.
- Fully machined impellers, for accurate flow control.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Cylindrical roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Grease or pure mist lubrication.
- Labyrinth bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- PureMist lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heatsink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Mounting plate/sole plate.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.